Sunday, July 11, 2010

FIFA WORLD CUP 2010- I was going for Germany








The FIFA World Cup has wrapped again. What an exciting month of Football and/or Soccer. I was personally pulling for Germany to take it all. I got a bit concerned when I heard that Michael Ballack was hurt but I was reassured with Thomas Mueller's awesome play. He got the Golden Foot award at the end of the tournament and he's only gonna get better in the future.

not to mention Miroslav Klose, who also added heavily to the excellent offense of Germany

and certainly not least Lukas Podolski who added even further depth to Germany's offensive abilities

Hell, man... the whole freaking team was awesome. Third place isn't all that bad of a finish but it kind of sucks for Germany cuz they also got 3rd in the last World Cup which was on home soil for them. I wasn't crushed when they lost their semifinal game against Spain cuz I also like that nation. It's just that Germany is my preferred winner. Germany's overall got a quite young team. They've also got an amazing training system for their Under - 21's so I think that Germany should be able to taste World Cup victory in the next 8 years yet again.

I think I'll keep this post strictly on my favored team of Germany. My overall World Cup Tournament thoughts can wait for another post

No comments:

Post a Comment